I had to show her picture because she makes my quilting look wonderful.
A friend of mine showed me how to load a pic too so I also had to give it a try. She is an amazing quilter and mom to twins that are sooo darn cute. You can check out her blog at Sew it's midnight mama very good blog and she does stuff for moda too.
And these are my special little people my Granddaughters.
When they come everything stops and they get all our attention.
This is my sweet husband with Frankie Joy last Christmas.
He's the big guy who made Betsy possible.
He's my High School sweet heart and we've been married 30 years in August,
sure does seem that long he's an amazing guy and man does he love his grandchildren.
I'll post newer pic when I take some and I'll get some pic of my quilts up too now I think I know what I'm doing.
Thanks Jen for your help with putting pic on here!!!

Way to go Liz!! Pictures are pretty easy and look at you with that spiffy new banner! You are rockin' blogger!
ReplyDeleteOld timer ... you're not that old!
See you Tuesday!
Jennifer