Where has time gone it seems like I just posted about the new group and it's been months ago.
Things have been busy here at our home one of the twins had surgery and was in the hospital for two weeks, that was longer than expected so Granny (me) kept the babies 14 months and 3 months what fun but alot of work.
Was behind on my quilting but now getting caught up.
This saturday is a family wedding my niece can't believe she's that old.
The 4th was a great day family parties and seeing the kids. I forgot my oldest told us on Fathers day he's gonna be a Daddy I can't wait one more little one to spoil. This Granny thing is pretty cool. I think they will have a boy, we need a little guy we've got 4 little girls.
Well my machine is calling me, sometime I'll post pics when I figure that out.
Til next time happy quilting.
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment